One of the fundamental problems with air pollutants are the effects they have on building mechanics. Dust, debris - such as pet hair - and other pollutants may build up in ventilation and air conditioning systems, thus causing mechanical problems. Not only can such a buildup reduce the efficiency of a building’s ventilation system but it can also work in a counter intuitive way. In other words, a ventilation system that is affected by pollutants may begin to move these pollutants throughout the system itself. For those of us who have weaker respiratory systems - and whom are vulnerable to even the smallest of allergens - this is bad, bad news.
Okay, enough scare tactics. The fact of the matter is that all of us can benefit from air duct cleaning from time to time. In fact, it may prove to be a good idea to utilize an air duct service even if you don’t think you have any dangerous pollutants. This is because there are often a buildup of pollutants in hard-to-reach spaces - so you may be affected even if you don’t see the perpetrators. If you are resident of Santa Cruz, CA you are in luck: there are many different services providers for air duct cleaning in Santa Cruz, CA.
The Benefits of Dryer and Furnace Cleaning Santa Cruz CA:
As the economy continues to stumble, as gas prices continue to raise, the importance of maintaining an affordable energy bill has never been more important. It is vital that heating and cooling systems are run at their most efficient level. Why? Consider the following statistic: a dirty HVAC system utilizes 30% more energy than one that is clean. More energy translates into more power which translates into higher costs. This is just one benefits of having your air ducts clean. For the purposes of air duct cleaning, San Cruz CA residents know that the benefits extend much farther than that. Consider the following benefits of duct cleaning:
● Save Money: As mentioned above, one of the biggest benefits of having clean air ducts is having a more efficient HVAC system. In today’s economy, saving every dollar counts.
● Better Health: Dirty ducks cause over 50% of sick building syndrome. That’s a staggering amount of cases. Eliminating pollutants from ducts ensures that you are receiving the best air quality possible - and ensures that the likelihood of SBS is decreased drastically.
● Improve Hygiene: A clean home is a good home - simple as that. Not only will you feel better physically, but feel better mentally as well.
● New Homes are Vulnerable: Before moving into a new home you may want to consider vent cleaning Santa Cruz CA. This is because often when new homes are constructed, the air ducts are left full of pollutants such as saw dust, wood shavings, as well as other forms of dusts.
● Moving: People like the idea of moving into a
‘clean’ home. Therefore, if you ever think about
moving, you may want to considering cleaning out the
air ducts first. You never know, it may even increase
the value of the house.